It is of interest to you that you read this Policy, together with our Terms and Conditions before using this website. This will help you to understand how and why we are using your information.
If you do not agree with any term in this policy, please do not use the website or submit any personal information to or through it. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns relating to this Policy please do not hesitate to reach out. Our contact information is found at the bottom of this page.
All references to “our”, “us”, “we” or “Company” within this policy are deemed to refer to Mountain K Marketing Group LTD.
Mount Kratom is a brand owned by us and we own and operate www.mountkratom.com
Changes to Privacy Notice
Information We May Collect From You
Personal information means any information about a person that can be used to identify that person. You must not share with us your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase mitragyna speciosa in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We do not intend to collect personal information or to market mitragyna speciosa to any individuals under the legal purchase age. If we have reason to believe that a person under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal data we will take every reasonable countermeasure to remove that personal data from our system.
The personal information we collect includes information you voluntarily provide to us; and information we automatically collect or generate. More information about these types of data collection are explained below:
Information Voluntarily Provided to Us
- contact details (such as your name, company name, home address, zip code, phone number(s) and e-mail address(es));
- payment information (such as your payment card details and billing address);and
- information provided as part of online questionnaires (such as responses to customer satisfaction questions).
Information We Generate or Automatically Collect
- information about your device, browser and IP address;
- how long you spend on certain areas of a website or app together with the date and time of your visit / usage;
- personal information contained within user generated content (such as blogs and social media postings);
- social media user name; and
- social media profile photos and other social media profile information that is open to the public (such as number of followers).
How We Collect Your Information
We use different methods to collect your personal data including through direct interaction with you, for example when you:
visit and use our website;
contact us with a question or provide feedback;
provide payment card details (such as when purchasing products from us);
leave any reviews or comments on a website; and
inform us of your marketing preferences (these should be communicated to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or
communicate with us via social media websites).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to and it is reasonable for us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
(A) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not conflict with those interests; For example, information which is necessary for us to understand our markets and consumers, to promote and operate our business effectively.
(B) Where we need to perform a contract that we are about to enter into, or have entered into with you;
(For example, processing your personal information where it has been collected for the purposes of shipping out an order)
(C) Where you have given us your consent that we do so, for example where you have given your consent to receive marketing or other information from us. You can withdraw that consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail we send you.
The Purposes For Which We Will Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- manage and improve this website to ensure that its content is presented in the most effective way for you and for your device which it is being presented on;
- respond to any inquiry or feedback from you and to implement any changes in response to that;
- retain records of how we have dealt with feedback and / or complaints;
- monitor the nature and trends of any complaints we receive;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of the website, when you choose to do so;
- manage any promotions that you participate in on this website;
- improve our products and services;
- comply with legal obligations and protect against legal claims or liability;
- send you marketing communications about Mount Kratom through channels such as e-mail and SMS about our products and services;
- target online advertising;
- enable us to carry out marketing analysis of our products, services and campaigns;
- provide specific services that you request from us, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest to you; and
- maintain your accounts and manage transactions such as payment card transactions for any products that you order from us, or for the fulfillment of such transactions.
How Do We Store Your Personal Information
We will take all the reasonable steps, technical and organizational, necessary to ensure the security of the personal information we collect and store about you. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology, and the details of the payment are not kept following completion of the transaction. You will be responsible for controlling access to your account and for any activity under your account and password so please do not share your password with anyone.
Sharing Your Personal Information With Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties if and only if:
- the third party has been appointed to perform certain functions on our behalf, (for example, to provide technical services in relation to this website; or to provide technical or other services in relation to the processing of customer payments and orders; or to provide technical or other services in relation to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes to which you have consented) and it needs access to your personal information to be able to perform their function properly;
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or consumers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection;
- we become involved in any merger or acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of all or part of our group companies’ business or assets, user information (including the personal information collected from you through your use of this website) may be included in the assets which are transferred to the new owner.
We only use carefully selected third parties to help deliver our products and services to you and they are only allowed to use your personal information to deliver the products or services you have purchased, registered for or subscribed to.
We do not allow them to use your personal information for their own purposes. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We will never share any of your personal information with anyone outside of our organization for third party marketing purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights in accordance with data protection laws which relates to your personal data. This includes the right to:
- request access to your personal information
- request that inaccurate personal information be corrected
- request that your personal information be erased
- to request processing personal data be restricted.
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information
Issued: July 2020